Monday, February 7, 2011

You Know Those "Search Overload" Commercials?

This is part of my Bits 'N Pieces series...

You know those "search overload" commercials where someone asks an innocent question and suddenly everyone around them is offering random, meaningless information?...that is my 7th grade class.

T: It would be a lot more interesting if they dropped a super ball off the building on New Year's Eve instead of a ball on a stick...
C: When people fall off buildings they go like this (followed by mad flailing in his seat)...
R: Why do they always dance like that in Bollywood movies?...
G: Did anyone see Indian Terminator?

I am so glad that their words do not have actual mass...I would come home with a concussion on a daily basis.

R: Why do you want to know who was burping in Justin's face?...
T: I said G was talking about reproducing in space...
G: No. I asked if you could produce food in outer space...

Somebody just shoot me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment