Saturday, December 11, 2010

I Have Re-joined the 21st Century!

So...I have been without a computer for two weeks. This is my serious gaming computer that I splurged on. The silly thing was only a year old but the microphone and speakers didn't work, I couldn't disable the touchpad so everytime I typed the cursor would skip around, the SD card reader was useless and it would randomly toggle between battery mode and AC mode (letting me know this by rapidly flashing a message directly in the middle of my screen).  Seems to be working fine now though.  Yeah, warranties!

Here's the amusing part...when I went to check on the status, I told the geek that I hadn't heard anything from them and I just wanted to know what was happening with my machine... He looked at me with surprise and said, "You didn't get any of the emails?"  I guess I am one of the few people who still have dedicated technology...my camera is just a camera...my phone is only a phone...I have an ipod and a kindle...and they were working on my only computer...how was I supposed to know they were sending me emails??

No comments:

Post a Comment