Monday, August 16, 2010

Um...Slow Down!

Ok.  Here it is mid-August and...well...nothing.  Usually my summers are filled with adventure and...you know...blog fodder.  However, this summer not so much.  First of all, I got sick on the last day of school and was sick for more than a month.  Then I spent a couple weeks doing some cleaning and organizing (I would love to do a total makeover of my living quarters before the end of September...).  Then I left for my brother and sister-in-laws (which is where I am as I write this) which has been wonderful...

I'm not going to say "but"...I'm not.

It did, however, dawn on me today that I only have a week left before I head home and then only two weeks before school starts.  I ONLY HAVE THREE WEEKS BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS!!!  I am not ready for school to start.  Not physically.  Not emotionally.  I. Am. Not. Ready.

Oh, boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment